- Probably not the best time to upgrade the calendar as the country comes out of lockdown and everyone will be 70% busier.
- Neither the new or old calendar now have full functionality and have to move between the two to access or complete the calendar for example within old calendar you cannot access appointments on profile but can in new.
- Block outs required re-entry for all block out types
- Block outs now need a room and all old block outs have reverted to a main treatment room.
- Block outs cannot be booked in the same room even for Lunch - ticket has had to be raised.
- As Block outs need a room I have had to create a lunch room which if above not resolved will mean nearly 10 lunch rooms and meeting rooms.
- New Calendar has Null Null in where the lunches were and are not able to be edited.
- Patients with long names in for a small slot do not have icons next to their name so cannot tell without opening them up if complete.
No doubt there will be other items and I have encouraged my team to raise everyone of them to support. Hopefully we will have a fully functional calendar by the end of Beta for the new calendar. So far it has created extra work for us which I am sure is not your intention.