April was an exciting month for us all, full of development focused on improving existing features, working with our users, performance updates and bug fixes.
Here’s what we did this month.
Some of the improvements we made include:
Calendar - it is now possible to change the appointment status of more appointments in one go
Reports - you can now get more detailed overview of information:
Leads - a client card will now be created automatically, when a lead is marked as won.
Improvements to the scheduler;
We also fixed bugs, some of which include:
- Calendar - issue with canceling bookouts;
- Lead page - issues with the lead name, and lead pipeline;
- POS - a glitch with the complete-checkout button, the design when POS is accessed from the client card;
- Medical forms - issues with form preview, cloning forms, and editing medical forms;
- Client card - issue with photo albums, and printing invoices.
Also, we eagerly work together with our users to further-improve Pabau, actively listening to their feedback. This month we wholeheartedly welcomed a new group, too, and happy to welcome even more - apply here if you want to be one of them.