Deposit Policy and Percentage Issues

When a patient books online for a service the deposit amount is incorrect based on the settings: A service which costs £30 has a 10% deposit applied therefore should be £3. However, the system is requesting £27. This occurs with all service with a percentage deposit selected.

Additionally, I cannot activate the deposit and cancellation policy as I appear to only have limited options can the option of 10%/20% etc deposit be applied rather than the current 0, £25, £50, 50% or full.

Hi sharpeal, and welcome to the community.

When a patient books online for a service the deposit amount is incorrect based on the settings: A service which costs £30 has a 10% deposit applied therefore should be £3. However, the system is requesting £27. This occurs with all service with a percentage deposit selected. - this should not be the case, and I apologize for the inconvenience. It has been reported to our team and they are looking into it.

Additionally, I cannot activate the deposit and cancellation policy as I appear to only have limited options can the option of 10%/20% etc deposit be applied rather than the current 0, £25, £50, 50% or full. - For the time being, you have more per-service options, which include custom % and flat fee. I have notified our team to work on making it possible from the deposit policy page.

Kind regards,
Viktor

1 Like

Any update on the issues between PABAU 1 & PABAU 2 Deposits and when or if you will fix the issues?

Hi Hoi.

The issues with the deposits feature have already been resolved. Should you still experience such, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Viktor