Online bookings - Availability by slots rather than whole shifts

We want to use the online booking system in a limited way to support existing patients when our clinic is closed. At the moment it seems to be all or nothing and we are unlikely to use it as is.

I would like only sections of our shifts to be available online- with granularity down to individual slots.

If we offer two or three available online per session that is sufficient for what we need. It is useful and allows us control our book. As they fill up we can open more on the fly.

i.e. Right click on a time slot and select “available to book online”. the default for our clinic would be “not available to book online”.

Hi @Corktosfo

From what I read, what you request is possible, it’s just that you will need to configure it properly.

For example, I would like only sections of our shifts to be available online- with granularity down to individual slots - you create a slot with a staff member who should be bookable online, and ensure the service is selected in the create/edit shift window.

I advise you to contact our support team, for more information.

Hi Victor

Thank you. I’m not sure if that has answered my question. You dealt with granularity to do with services which I have seen.

I want granularity to do with time slots. All services available online - on only certain 15 minute time slots during a regular shift. Other slots will not show up as available online even though they are on the schedule if you call the clinic.

For instance:

How does that work with a full daily schedule?

1. Set up 8 hour shift as normal

2. Select 2-3 slots within this shift randomly scattered that are available to online as well as available in regular booking. Where is this functionality?

3. All rest of slots in that same shift would be regular phone booking only

Hi @Corktosfo

Thanks for your reply.
Based on your example, you actually need 4-5 shifts for the day - 2-3 small ones bookable online, and 2 that are not bookable online.

Kind regards,
Viktor