Promo codes in online bookings [PLANNED]

Promo codes in Online Bookings to add a discount automatically to the payment/deposit. They’d need to pre-define the Promo Codes.

Hi Yuva

Thanks for the suggestion - we do actually have this one planned for around Q2 of this year, so stay tuned!

Hi There, Just wondering when this may come into effect because I’ve been told this isn’t an option. Thanks

Hi,

Has this been actioned yet? How do we pre-define the code that the client is to enter when booking please?

Hello,
When will this be actioned? I’m still unable to add promo codes but do have the option on my booking portal.

Hi All,

Just to update on this one, as we plan to launch the new online booking system prior to launching Pabau 2, we have built this into the new online bookings, and will not be developing this anymore into Pabau 1.

We have started to trial the new online booking system in a handful of clinics. If you would like to register for the BETA of the new online bookings, please drop an email to support@pabau.com and we would happily add you to the list of setups.

W