Reminder and confirmation templates [PLANNED]

Hi,
I think it would be better if we had separate confirmation and reminder templates for different services rather a universal one. so we can have flexibility to change wording/phrasing depending on service

I think this would be a good thing - after we started using online consultations it’s difficult so word a confirmation and reminder to fully suite face to face and virtual appointments so yes please

1 Like

Hi aini

This is actually possible for confirmations already using the ‘precare’ feature. If you reach out to the guys over at support, they will be able to give you a hand in setting this up.

Would be great to hear more about what you would use the custom service reminders for however?

^ William

Hi William

From my point of view yes you can add the pre care but that will be sent in addition to the confirmation not instead off and I think it would be nice to have the option to have separerat confirmation options . I have done a pre care for our online ones but then they receive 2 “conformations”

Same goes for the reminders where face to face , online or even locations would benefit from having different ones just to have as clear communication with the customer as possible.

Stefan

Hi Stefan

Ah - I’m with you!

What we are building with Pabau 2 is a feature known as ‘Pabau Care’. It is similar to the aftercare/precare feature within Pabau 1, however it gives you more control practically and from a visual standpoint.

You will be able to click on a service and view its ‘Journey Map’, which shows you all communications prior, during and after the appointment. As you can see you can add multiple reminders & confirmations before and after the appointment, and more importantly, we have a feature ‘Pause default email’ (as seen below) which allows you to prevent the default confirmation email going out if a service has a precare already being sent.

^ William

3 Likes

I agree this would be a really useful feature

1 Like

This looks like it’s going to be a great feature!

Please can we have to option of sending 2 reminders, may at say 1 week and then at 2 days prior to the appointment?

Hi Jay

Thank you for the suggestion - I can confirm that this feature is coming.

W